Saturday, October 15, 2011

Very intense.

Was up ultra-late so I thought I would fill one of these questionnaires out. Cool thing about this one is it asks some challenging questions. If you are board you can read what I wrote but my challenge for you is to answer these questions.

  1. Which is worse, failing or never trying? Never trying.
  2. If life is so short, why do we do so many things we don’t like and like so many things we don’t do? The challenge.
  3. What is the one thing you’d most like to change about the world? This question is crazy, but I will base it on something I am passionate about. I would like to change the amount of children dying. I know that is rather broad and everyone dies, but things that we can control like, kids dying because they have a lack of resources e.g. food and education. Just letting kids be kids.
  4. If happiness was the national currency, what kind of work? Missionary in Africa or any third world country, helping kids or Greenpeace activist!
  5. Are you doing what you believe in, or are you settling for what you are doing? I 100% believe in what I am doing.
  6. If the average human life span was 40 years, how would you live your life differently? Trust more, love harder, and generally push myself more.
  7. To what degree have you actually controlled the course your life has taken? Majority but I hope that part and the rest of my life will not be controlled by me.
  8. Are you more worried about doing things right, or doing the right things? Both
  9. You’re having lunch with three people you respect and admire.  They all start criticizing a close friend of yours, not knowing she is your friend.  The criticism is distasteful and unjustified.  What do you do? Lol, I would say I am a loyal friend; I would try to keep my cool and share my opinion on the matter.
  10. Would you break the law to save a loved one?  Yes
  11. What one thing have you not done that you really want to do? Have children.
  12. If you had to move to a state or country besides the one you currently live in, where would you move and why? I would love to move to Ireland , blame P.S I Love You ok.
  13. Do you push the elevator button more than once? Umm not that I remember.
  14. Would you rather be a worried genius or a joyful simpleton? Joyful simpleton, nothing is worth it if it begins with worried..
  15. Why are you, you? Ask the big guy.
  16. Have you been the kind of friend you want as a friend? Yes, I believe so.
  17. Which is worse, when a good friend moves away, or losing touch with a good friend who lives right near you? They are both as bad as each other.
  18. What are you most grateful for? Cheese, but my family, my love and my friends. God pretty much has given me everything I need.
  19. Has your greatest fear ever come true? Nope, hope it never does?
  20. Do you remember that time 5 years ago when you were extremely upset?  Does it really matter now? Haha it really doesn’t.
  21. What is your happiest childhood memory?  What makes it so special? There are so many, I was blessed with a great “child”hood. To say one would most likely be, going for long walks every day in the holidays with my Granddad and cousin. We would walk up and down Snells Beach.
  22. Have you ever been with someone, said nothing, and walked away feeling like you just had the best conversation ever? You don’t always have to fill the silence.
  23. Is it possible to know, without a doubt, what is good and what is evil? Yes, trust your conscious.
  24. If you just won a million dollars, would you quit your job? Nope, I would get board after using some of the money for my wedding, house, family and travel. Plus you should be in a job that you’re not always doing for the money but the satisfaction.
  25. If you knew that everyone you know was going to die tomorrow, who would you visit today? My grandparents, dad, close family and friends. Spend the rest of the day with J.
  26. Would you be willing to reduce your life expectancy by 10 years to become extremely attractive or famous? Ha, no!
  27. If we learn from our mistakes, why are we always so afraid to make a mistake? The pain. No one wants to be hurt? Unless you’re Audrina from The Hills.
  28. What would you do differently if you knew nobody would judge you? Dance randomly in public.
  29. When was the last time you noticed the sound of your own breathing? When Janelle reminds me that I snore so loud she can’t sleep.
  30. What do you love? God, my family and friends, my students, animals…Jersey Shore..
  31. In 5 years from now, will you remember what you did yesterday? Highly unlikely.

1 comment:

  1. Aw I love your answer to question 3 baby. And in regards to 28... do it!!

    :D

    "I would love to move to Ireland , blame P.S I Love You ok."

    I watched another movie called 'Leap Year', not that great, it was also set in the same parts of Ireland, and it made me wanna go ever more lawl.

    ReplyDelete