Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Ok people, take two or three?

Seeing as my last blog post was dated Sunday, April 24th, 2011, I think it is safe to say I have fallen off the "blogging" ban wagon.


My good friend/sister in law to be is always blogging and has inspired me to get back on the buzz, check her out, she's pretty alright.http://lauratoailoa.blogspot.com/


Also something that I found enlightening was the amount of views I had on a post that I did almost a year ago, in the past week it had about 89 views? so go figure, not sure how legit those figures are but it did make me happy that someone (apart from Laura and Jesse) actually read my blog or used the pictures I copied lol. 


Made a "good mood" playlist to blog to, my faves: 

  • Crawl by Chris Brown
  • Sweet Disposition by The Temper Trap
  • Don't Stop Believin' by Journey
  • Drive by Incubus
  • Come On Eileen covered by Sugarland and Sara Bareilles
  • Blackbird covered by Cameron Mitchell (glee project) 
  • Clocks by Coldplay

Come On Eileen (by Dexys Midnight Runners) video snapshot, random song but really love it. Will prob sing it to the rooftops in a Ireland pub one day :) 







No comments:

Post a Comment