Sunday, October 23, 2011

Oh my, O.P.I

The past year I have really got into doing my nails pretty much every week. Nail polish has also become like my fav thing to buy along with make up. O.P.I is so expensive so when I have a chance and funds hopefully I can buy a few.

Here a few that are at the top of my wish list: 


"Crown Me Already!" From the OPI Miss Universe Collection.



OPI Rainbow Connection Swatches & Pictures
"Rainbow Connection" From the OPI Muppet's Collection.



 The entire OPI Pirates of the Caribbean Collection. 



And finally "I Break For Manicures" from the OPI Touring America Collection. 








2 comments:

  1. You're certainly into your sparkly/glittery colours ain't you? :P

    I'm liking the looks of the Pirates of the Caribbean collection... Mhmm....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally salivating over this post. So keen for some new colours but I can't see that happening before Nut and I move. Perhaps we should treat ourselves for Christmas? Too far away?

    ReplyDelete