Wednesday, December 28, 2011

That Girls a Genius.

My sister, Janelle. 

She's pretty cool, cooler than your average sister or person. 

Apart from being cool, she is the kindest person that I have ever known! Now if you think back to how many people you have met since being born, that is a lot! ...?

My sister and I are really close. I am so lucky to say that, maybe it is the age difference (5 years) but she has always been there for me. She is really mature for a 17 year old, properly due to my over detailed stories I would tell her. 

I remember when I was around 15 maybe, I told her a secret and I cant remember fully but I think she told my Mum, I didn't speak to her for days! At that stage we were sharing a room, so it was very awkward. Apart from that issue she is the only person in the world I can fully trust. 

For some weird reason she looks up to me, but in a way I look up to her. 

To top off the perfection of my little sister, she just needs to settle down with a nice Christian boy :) or any guy should kinda be weary of how he does treat her in general, because watch out if she's not treated like royalty. Not kidding. 





1 comment: