Saturday, December 10, 2011

Lets be honest.

Watching the X Factor results show annoyed me quite a bit with the whole Rachel Crow elimination and not for the reason you properly think. Nicole making the choice to make it a dead lock was kind of a fair choice, she even said afterwards she thought the votes would be more in favour of Rachel. I've seen it done a few times in Australian X Factor and there was no major controversy. Also kind of a strategic move I think, all remaining contestants would clearly beat Marcus Canty in the next round, hopefully not being saved a forth time. Rachel clearly has a future set with Disney and will be making it big in no time. Team Josh anywho! 

Photos by http://www.leighwilkins.com/



Watched The Foo Fighters doco/movie Back and Fourth last night. It was interesting. Having little knowledge in the band and only knowing there big hits it was very intriguing to find out their history,what inspired them to write their songs and the many different band members they had throughout the years. I get quite annoyed at myself when I think of the music I listened to back in the days instead of pure goodness, like these guys. Dave Grohl is the man, you have to have such a passion for that line of work. I guess that's like any job though. Jesse put some of their songs on my Ipod so I look forward to being on that mean Foo Fighters buzz. 

14 more days till Christmas! Really looking forward to it. 






No comments:

Post a Comment