Sunday, October 10, 2010

Introducing... Renesmee

I was so excited to just read this that I thought I would share the good news. Nine year old actress, Mackenzie Foy has been cast as Edward and Bella's daughter in Part 1 & 2 of Breaking Dawn, she is really gorgeous. This really made me happy as I am slowly making my way through the book. I’m not much of a reader but this book has me so engaged that I can’t put it down, even in the presence of my other half! I can NOT wait to see the movies! Also Maggie Grace from Lost is set to play Irina... I hear she plays a big part in the book? Shhh..




1 comment:

  1. Lawl, did you that Maggie Grace's character's brother on Lost (Boone) is also in a vampire related thing now too (Vampire Diaries)?

    So huh, the girl on the left ends up with mr llama face?

    ReplyDelete