Sunday, October 31, 2010

Danielle.. New Zealand's Next Top Model

  

I was literally sitting on the edge of my seat..waiting to hear who the winner of NNTM would be.. I was so happy to hear it was Danielle! My bf and I chose who we would support from episode 1, funny enough he chose Michaela (runner up). I’m no model scout but I thought Danielle had “it” from the start, and I can see her in international Gucci jean ads. Michaela was also fantastic! Her Covergirl final shoot was beautiful. I cant wait to see what the future holds for these girls.

Runner-up Michaela Steenkamp (left) congratulates  Danielle Hayes. Photo / Paul Estcourt



1 comment:

  1. before they even made the top 12:

    "i reckon the top 2 will be danielle and michaela..."

    far, we got this down.

    ReplyDelete