Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Buried

So last night my friend I and decided to go and see Buried. When I saw the trailer for this movie it instantly grabbed my attention.. or was it Ryan Renolds? hmmm anyway sitting through this movie was the most uncomfortable/ claustrophobic experience I have encountered to date. Without giving too much away, Ryan Renolds delivers such a gripping performance as the only character you see the entire movie and the coffin being the only set. Even though there is a lot of swearing the suspense throughout the movie is unbearable and at times made me want to leave the cinema. I wouldn’t say the movie is a thriller..more Suspense/Mystery. Out of 5 stars I would give it 3.5, based on Renolds performance and the movie style, I felt that the director Rodrigo Courtes, brought something I have not seen before, not script wise but the flow of the movie and with the direction of some shots and music. Thumbs up! Ladies, maybe a movie to see with your man



1 comment:

  1. farout... even just thinking about this movie makes me wanna go outside for a walk in large open space. cringe.

    and, well, cant really hate on ryan renolds. i actually like the guy. douche.

    ReplyDelete