Sunday, May 20, 2012

" I keep on falling...innnnn..."





First tatt and I assume wont be the last :)


You are so beautiful
You transformed me from rags to riches but I guess You always knew that 
I could talk about You all day

Today I told my testimony for the first time to a work friend and it is the first time I didn't feel restricted like oh, maybe I shouldn't say that because they will judge me but I stood in Gods grace and spoke with His confidence in me, that I am a living testimony to His goodness. I am finally ok.

I have been making a cheesy romantic playlist for our wedding ceremony, songs that Jesse and I love and so many of these love songs I can just sing out to God. I love Jesse more then my life but I so easily find myself feeling the same way for God, if not more.  Hope it makes sense lol e.g.

".....You are the one I want..."

"....You are so beautiful..."

"......I cant help falling in love with You..."



This song was written from God's point of view to us. Fantastic ♥







 Forever I will be yours! 



1 comment:

  1. You told someone your testimony! You didn't tell me lawl, but that's awesome baby :D

    ReplyDelete