Tuesday, December 28, 2010

So... me and 2010

This year was actually a really great year! I had what I think one of the best years of my life. I actually can even tick a few things off my 2010 new year resolutions.

I travelled to 4 different places, that I had never been to before..
  • Tairua (thanks Dan!)

  • Raglan, (Petes home town) this was one of the coolest group trips we all went on. We went to so many places in one day. Awesome time management guys :)

  • Mangawai ( Murphs Uncles Place) This was a great lil break away from the city!

  • Palmerston North (Johnstons new home town) This was a cool trip. 6 hour drive with Adam and Jess...was actually really cool :)


A few other highs...

  • My 21st! Had the best 21st with my close family and friends.


  • Getting to know Jesses family better :) always in for laughs at Huber.

  • Storm 2010, lil sis Janelle gave her life! The best choice you can ever make. Was an epic camp.

  • Getting Bash! Finally got a lil kitten. He’s such a character and always makes me smile.



In the MEDIA




Weddings..




Nicole Ritchie and Joel Madden
These guys are so cute! I am in love with Nicole’s dress as well.





Engagements..

Prince William and Kate, cutest engagement picture ever! It’s like they never spent any time apart. I also like how Wills kept the same kinda ring as his Mums, aww.


Break ups





Scar Jo and Ryan Renolds
It is sad when any marriage ends..but c'mon Mr Ryan Renolds is back on the market, that can never be a bad thing :)



Zac Efron and Vanessa Hudgens
This actually was really sad :( I wasn’t a huge fan of the HSM series but knowing they were together even after the cameras was really cool. They should of got married!  " can I have this dance...."


My body...your body..

Kelly Osbourne
She looks really good now and I don’t know if it’s just me but her fashion sense has upgraded quite a bit.

My top 10 most played songs for 2010, I think B.o.B is my favourite artist for 2010!
 

Airplanes feat. Hayley Williams - B.o.B 
Magic feat. Rivers Cuomo - B.o.B 
Just Wanna Say - Israel Houghton 
Billionaire feat. Bruno Mars - Travie McCoy 
The Kids feat. Janelle Monae - B.o.B
Crawl - Chris Brown
What's My Name feat. Drake - Rihanna 
Nothin' On You feat. Bruno Mars - B.o.B 
Ego (Remix) Feat. Kanye West - Beyonce
You Got Me feat. Scribe - J. Williams 


Fashion.
This year I was really into feathers and chunky jewellery, these are a few of my favourite looks.








Cant wait for 2011!







 

3 comments:

  1. Lovin' the highlights of the year. Nicole Richie is just one of the most gorgeous girls in Hollywood! She hardly (if ever) gets it wrong.

    And would you happen to be into B.O.B? lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of all the Raglan photos, you pick the one where my face is completely blocked off lawl. All good :D I think I went to more different parts of NZ this year than every other year put together right.

    "but c'mon Mr Ryan Renolds is back on the market, that can never be a bad thing"

    He's not the only one back on the market after that breakup right...

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was the best group pic lol

    yeah but hes the one that matters :)

    ReplyDelete