Friday, June 15, 2012

Game of Thrones



Amaaaazing show. I feel like one of those people that jumped on the Hunger Games buzz without reading the books. At the start of the week I was unwell so instead of doing my usual YouTube routine I gave into the buzz (which I feel abit delayed in) and started streaming Game of Thrones. Fully not my thing, medieval times, regardless with the subtitles I got sucked into something that seams impossible to stop watching. I went through Season 1 in 2 days (each episode is about 60 minutes) and have just started the second season. With several different story lines and fast pace, high intensity action fighting scenes, this has become one of my favourite shows. I will start reading the books after I finish the second season. So good!
Oh and yes helllllo Jon Snow :)
Alrighty, my bed awaits me,
Goodnight, goodnight to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment