Saturday, April 7, 2012

What really happens at 3am

Waking up at 3am this morning I found myself thinking about some things that I only recently worked out, or accepted. I have been going to the gym consistently from the start of the year and one class that I never miss is fight do, I love it. The class is a mix of boxing and kick boxing (get to the point) I don't wanna yank my own chain? but I know every move and would consider myself pretty darn good at it but it only came to attention last week!? that I have been doing a move completely wrong, my trainer is amazing and intensely vocal during these sessions and I just never clicked, this is a class that I do at least 3 times a week! Good thing i'm always at the front of the class... Point being, sometimes you can hear things but until they click in you never really understand. So...  
  • Mum is/was always right
  • You should automatically trust your family, regardless of your trust issues
  • Give people the benefit of the doubt, people are not as evil as you
  • Really don't fall asleep with the window open, the flu is waiting just outside
  • I like boy bands at any age, meaning I still like them, was hoping it was just a 12 year old girl thing
  • Nothing creepy happens at 3:15am
  • Missing people never gets easier
  • I really want kids, but not for a long time. LONG time
  • Hate feeling under appreciated 
  • Wearing the right running shoes are really important, when you put pressure on your body it makes sense to spend a decent amount of money to protect your feet
  • God wouldn't give you something you cant handle
  • Battleship looks like a terrible movie
  • I really like British beauty guru's e.g YouTube
Pretty random post, AWESOME! 5:25am 

1 comment:

  1. Yay for point number six! Who wants to watch paranormal activity two?

    As to point eight, you'll get itchy before then..

    Point twelve.. its an action movie, I kinda don't expect acting to be in there, or even a story lol.

    ReplyDelete