Thursday, January 5, 2012

Wedding + New Year 2012

I am getting married this year! So major saving is taking place this year, which is about major discipline. Having no bills this year is a major relief! Really no excuse to not save. 


Which leads to my oh so cliché New Years Resolution check list! 

  • Wedding Savings
  • Restricted License...yes, I'm feeling the judgement vibes. 
  • Car! doesn't have to be a  Ford Explorer but its time to own a new set of legal wheels, vital for a marriage I think too. 
  • Some how with all this saving and expectations I'm setting for myself I am going to continue to eat healthy with weight watchers help AND exercise a minimum of 3 times a week. Major advantage to having 6 weeks holiday is there is no excuse to not work out 5 times a week. Feel sorry for my sister when she walks into the lounge to find a heavily breathing kick boxing Amy glaring at her. Would scare anyone in my opinion. Close to 10kgs down, but aloooong way to go! 
  • Do a bible study. Something I know absolutely nothing about, I am more then ready to learn more about Him. God's prob gonna have to pull me along the way sometime this year.
  • Be more patient. 
  • Take more photos. 

No comments:

Post a Comment