Friday, March 11, 2011

American Idol

So the idol season is upon us and im pumped. Im not a excited as I have been in the past, a usual tradition for Jesse and I, we haven't watched many together :( BUT..
Im putting in my favs now to let you guys know.. im sure 2 of them will be in the top 5! Sure... positive and confident. 


Lauren Alaina
Lauren! The young country girl with the BIG voice. I ultra love her voice. Cant wait to see her journey!


Thia Megia
Thia is as naturally beautiful as she is talented. I love the tone she has, reminds me of Colbie Calliet. Shes another young bun too. 

 

Paul McDonald
Ultra cute! His smile is awse and I love his voice also. Kinda Jason Marazy lol.



Jacob Lusk
He. Is. The. Bomb (and my favourite)
I say top 2 ♥

Check out the mansion they are staying at...








No comments:

Post a Comment