Monday, September 20, 2010

"Feel the rain on your skin.."

I love reality TV, I always have. I’m not sure why I find the lives of the rich and glamorous so interesting, but lately I have realised that it is almost an addiction to watch episodes of Keeping Up with the Kardashians. So I thought I would dedicate this blog to my top reality TV star and awesome role model. Even though what we all may watch is some what scripted its entertaining and I love it.

 Lauren Conrad, The Hills
[lc6.jpg]
Anyone who knows me will know that I love Lauren Conrad.
Breaking into fame and drama at a young age Lauren made her on screen debut at 17. She agreed to have her life taped as the main character on season 1 of Laguna Beach. After graduating she studied one semester in San Francisco at the Academy of Art University, not really working out for her she transferred to F.I.D.M.
That is when The Hills started,  the most popular and longest running MTV series. Getting a peak into Laurens life for 5 seasons I got to watch her evolve from a young girl to a career driven role model. Having written a book series and a 4th book coming out next month "Style", based on her knowledge of fashion. She is pure class!


1 comment:

  1. you know, as much as i hate on reality tv, ive gotta admit, as far as rolemodels go, lauren aint too bad lawl

    ReplyDelete